Leading the way to a better future
波特兰 State University is leading the way to an equitable and sustainable future through academic excellence, urban 订婚, and expanding opportunity for all. We pursue excellence through accessibility, 创新, 协作, 订婚, sustainability, and transformation.
- We serve and sustain a vibrant urban region through our creativity, collective knowledge and expertise.
- We are dedicated to collaborative learning, innovative research, sustainability and community 订婚.
- We educate a diverse community of lifelong learners.
- Our research and teaching have global impact.
- We promote access, inclusion and equity as pillars of excellence.
- We commit to curiosity, 协作, stewardship and sustainability.
- We strive for excellence and 创新 that solves problems.
- We believe everyone should be treated with integrity and respect.
- An anchor institution, providing the region with a highly educated population, substantial economic impact, and distinctive contributions to its culture.
- Contributing unique scholarship and research that support quality of life through problem-solving.
- Delivering on our access mission, contributing to a highly educated and diverse community.
Equal Opportunity Statement
波特兰 State University supports equal opportunity in admissions, 教育, 就业, 住房, and use of facilities by prohibiting discrimination in those areas based on age, color, 残疾, marital status, national origin, 比赛, religion or creed, 性或性别, gender identity or gender expression, sexual orientation, 资深地位, or any other basis in law. This policy implements state and federal laws. Send inquiries about this policy to the Office of 股本 and 合规, 1600 SW 4th Avenue, 830套房, 波特兰, OR 97201; call 503-725-5919 or send an email to 股本 and 合规 staff to: email@example.com.
波特兰 State University prohibits any form of interpersonal violence, including sexual assaults, date or domestic violence, 和被人跟踪. 事业单位 is committed to responding promptly and effectively to complaints of interpersonal violence and providing support to those who experience any form of interpersonal violence.